City Clerk Accomplishments
During Fiscal Year 2013
- Provided staff for 18 City Council Subcommittees.
- Managed City Council Agenda for all Council Meetings and Special Meetings.
- In addition to the ongoing digitization of storage, retrieval and issuance of all current vital records, the City Clerk’s Office scanned and stored in excess of 6,000 records.
- Participated in the City Clerks Working Group with the Registry of Vital Records officials on the Vitals Information Processing (VIP) Project to develop a web-based statewide death record processing system much in the same fashion for birth records in FY 11.
- Located additional storage locations for preservation of records improvement.
- Posted thousands of meeting notices in accordance with Massachusetts Open Meeting Law.
- Successfully provided information to City employees and board members to register and complete State Ethics and Open Meeting Law requirements.