Agenda for City Council on April 26, 2011, 06:30 PM
LOWELL CITY COUNCIL
TUESDAY APRIL 26, 2011
TIME 6:30 PM
1. Minutes of April 19th for acceptance.
PUBLIC HEARING (Scheduled for 7PM)
2. Pole loc.-National Grid to place 1 pole Eleventh St.
3. Communication-From City Manager, responses to Council Motions/Requests.
4. Communication-From City Manager, requesting approval Out of State Travel.
5. Constable Bonds-2 Renewals for term 1/4/11to 1/7/14.
6. Vote-Auth. Mgr. submit application to DHCD to designate 169.1-169.2 Bridge St. an extension of Smart Growth Zoning District.
7. Vote-Auth. Mgr. accept gift from LRTA of 1993 Ford Cutvan E350.
8. Vote-Auth. Mgr. to apply/accept/expend a grant in the amount of $20,000 from Mass. Dept. Public Health.
9. Vote-Appropriation Transfer $50,000 Cemeteries.
10. Misc.-Atty. George Eliades for Skaff Enterprises requesting extension of Berkeley Avenue.
11. Roland Bevis 25 Hildreth St. req. Handicap Parking Sign.
12. Move Lowell Forward PAC-Address Council re: Stabilize City Finances etc.
13. C. Mercier-Req. Mgr. have proper dept. address diseased/rotted tree @ 86 Upham St.
14. C. Murphy-Req. Mgr. review visible recycling policy to increase diversion of recyclables from waste stream.
15. C. Caulfield-Req. Mgr. report on Health Effects (if any) from Cell Towers on City Structures.