Water Utility Accomplishments
During Fiscal Year 2013
- Installed 1800 linear ft. of new 36” finish water main assuring redundancy.
- Completed the construction a new 1 million gallon water tank in Centralville increasing fire protection and system pressure.
- Won the Fluoride award for the fourth consecutive year from the Mass Department of Public Health.
- Rehabbed the treatment plant’s Fluoride Pumping system.
- Installed a 6100kW Photovoltaic (Solar) system to reduce electrical costs and increase energy savings.