H1N1 Flu Clinic for everyone age 6 months and older in Dracut.
from 08:00 am to 06:00 pm
|Where||Englesby Intermediate School--1580 Lakeview Avenue, Dracut Board of Health|
|Contact Name||Ron Mote|
|Add event to calendar||
Please see specific time frames.
This H1N1 flu clinic is open to everyone ages 6 months and older. There is no residency requirement. Second immunizations provided for children ages 9 and under if date of first H1N1 immunization is known and it has been at least 4 weeks since the first H1N1 vaccine for that child. The clinic runs from 8:00AM to 6:00PM but the following times apply:
- Last name beginning with A through F please come between 8:00AM and 10:00AM
- Last name beginning with G through L please come between 10:00AM and Noon
- Last name beginning with M through R please come between noon and 2:00PM
- Last name beginning with S through Z please come between 2:00PM and 4:00PM
- If you miss the above guidelines.....Open to anyone from 4:00PM to 6:00PM