High St Fire Station
Scroll down for information about the High St Fire Station!
Mazeppa Fire Station
The High Street Firehouse is the home of Engine 4.
It was opened around 1889 and serves the Downtown and outer Belvidere neighborhoods.
The name Mazeppa came from the Steamer that was housed in the original station on Fayette Street.
E-4 is a 2001 E-One 1250 GPM Pumper quartered at the High Street Station.
Captain J. Normandin is the Company Commander.