West Sixth (W 6) St Fire Station
Scroll down for information about the West Sixth St Fire Station!
West Sixth Street Fire Station
The West Sixth Street Fire Station houses Lowell Engine 6 and Lowell Ladder 4.
The Station was dedicated in 1993 to the memory of Firefighter Peter Deschenes who served from 1921 to 1960.
E-6 is a 1994 E-ONE 1250 GPM Pump quartered
at the West Sixth Street Station.
Captain J. Strunk is the company commander.
L-4 is a 1994 E-ONE 106' Hurricane Ladder stationed at the West Sixth Street Firehouse.
Captain Jeffrey Gikas is the company commander.