Online ServicesUp one level
The City of Lowell provides various online services to those visiting the City web site.
- The City of Lowell invites you to submit your compliment, complaint, correspondence, or request for service. Your feedback will be routed to the appropriate department for attention and/or follow up as appropriate.
- Online Bill Payment
- Information on and access to online bill payment facilities.
- The City provides searchable minutes and agendas from different City meetings.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is a computer based system for the capture, storage, retrieval, analysis and display of geographically defined (spatial) data, often rendered as a printed or displayed map.
- Map Library
- The Map Library has a listing of maps that have been created using Lowell's Geographic Information System (GIS).
- A list of the various job opportunities currently available at the City of Lowell.
- The City of Lowell is looking for talented people, that want to serve the community on the City's various Boards, Commissions, and other Advisory Bodies.
- Forms Library
- A listing of forms available for the public to download. Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher is required to open PDFs.