Invoice Cloud Questions
- Can I put my sewer bill on Auto-Pay, but keep my real estate taxes as a scheduled payment?
- If I pay different bills (i.e. property tax and water) do I need to register twice?
- Is there one account number for all of my bills?
- What are some of the benefits of receiving my bill electronically?
- What are the benefits of paying a bill online?
- What is Invoice Cloud?
- What is the relationship between my city, town or utility and Invoice Cloud?
- Can I use an Apple / Mac to use the service?
- Can more than one person pay bills online for the same account?
- Do I have to enter an email address to make a payment?
- Do I need to register to pay a bill?
- How does the system work?
- How do I find my account number to login?
- How do I register?
- I cannot locate my bill. What can I do?
- I forgot my Password, how do I find it?
- What Browsers are supported?
- Can I cancel Auto-Pay?
- Can I change a scheduled payment?
- Can I schedule payments?
- Can I still send in a paper check?
- Can I tell if my payment has been posted?
- Can I use a credit card to pay my bill(s)?
- Can I use a debit card to pay my bill(s)?
- Can I use more than one payment method per transaction?
- Do I need to notify my bank or change bank accounts?
- How do I change my account information?