This program is designed to give early-stage entrepreneurs the opportunity for an incredible 16 week (fully virtual) completely free program that provides industry specific education, networks, and mentoring, along with the opportunity to apply for capital grants for your business.
The program is sponsored by Santander Banks Cultivate Small Business Program and is targeted to help early-stage entrepreneurs that are woman, people of color and immigrants working to build and sustain food-related businesses in emergent neighborhoods in Massachusetts.
Program participants should represent a business that meets the
- Participants should reside in or represent a business located in a
low-to moderate-income urban area in Massachusetts or New Jersey.
- Gross/Net revenues of $25,000 to $1,000,000 in the most recent full
- Minimum of 1 year in operation as of January 1, 2021.
- Between 1 and 10 full-time-equivalent employees.
- Food-related industries, including processing, technology,
manufacturing, and food services.
NOTE: Applicants do not need to meet all criteria in order to be
considered for acceptance.