The City of Lowell is part of the MassDEP Textile Recovery Program. To participate, use the designated drop-off locations to dispose of unwanted textiles.
These drop-off locations allow fabric fibers to be recycled. Items will be donated when possible.
Lowell Drop-Off Locations:
Look for Bay State Textile bins
- Murkland: 350 Adams St., Lowell
- Pawtucketville Memorial: 425 W. Meadow Rd., Lowell
- Pyne Arts: 145 Boylston St., Lowell
- Reilly: 115 Douglas Rd., Lowell
- Shaughnessy: 1158 Gorham St., Lowell
- Washington: 795 Wilder St., Lowell
- Bailey: 175 Campbell Dr., Lowell
- DPW: 1365 Middlesex St., Lowell
- Greenhalge: 149 Ennell St., Lowell
- McAuliffe: 570 Beacon St., Lowell
- McAvinnue: 117 Mammoth Rd., Lowell
- Moody: 158 Rogers St., Lowell
For more information about the program, please visit the MassDEP site.
For a full list of accepted items, please see the attached flyer.
For additional information about recycling, please see the additional materials: