Pay Your Bills By Text
Pay by Text
Pay by Text is offered to only those whom have registered their real estate, personal property, excise, or water bill with an email address and password through Invoice Cloud. It is accessible under the "My Profile" menu when signed into your account.
For only $0.40 you can pay online using your checking account (electronic check).
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or the following card types are accepted for Pay by Text.
If you need help using Pay by Text please see the following videos:
Watch a brief video on Pay by Text. Click Here
Watch a video on registering for Pay by Text. Click Here
Important Notices About Paying By Text
Text payment is offered as a convenience to our customers. While signing up is free, all text payments are subject to convenience fees which are made to the online bill collector for processing the payment.
- As the bill payer, if you choose to pay by text, you are responsible for any convenience fees assessed by the online bill collector.
- Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments by text and are non-refundable.
- Convenience fees are not collected by the City nor paid to the City - the City of Lowell receives only your bill payment amount.
The amount of the fee varies according to the type of bill being paid as well as the payment method being used.
- Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your credit card and bank statements.
- When paying a Tax Bill by text, the convenience fee for using a Credit Card is a percentage rate fee of up to 2.95% with a minimum charge of $1.00; the convenience fee when using an Electronic Check is $.40.
- When paying a Water Bill by text, the convenience fee for using a Credit Card is a flat rate fee of up to $3.95 (payments are accepted in transaction amounts of $200); the convenience fee when using an Electronic Check is $.40 (no limit on transaction amount)
All payment transactions made via the bill collector's system are processed using a secure connection, and in U.S. currency only; the merchant's country of origin is the USA.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at 877-256-8330, ext. 2700.
If any issue arises that prevents the payment of any bill via the Pay by Text bill payment system the bill payer is still responsible to make sure the payment arrives in the Tax Collector's Office by the bill's due date.