The Human Relations Office oversees and coordinates all employee related issues for the City of Lowell, including employment opportunities and benefits.
The Human Relations Office welcomes all previous, current, and prospective employees to learn more about Human Relations at the City of Lowell by visiting our pages located in the left hand column of this page.
2021-2022 ANNUAL OPEN ENROLLMENT
APRIL 7th, 2021 - MAY 5TH, 2021
This is the one time a year you can enroll and make changes to your City of Lowell benefits.
All enrollment and change forms must be submitted to the Human Relations Office- City Hall by the deadline of 4:00PM, MAY 5, 2021.
Delta Dental Plan Information
NEW ENROLLEES must complete the form and return to HR-City Hall
IF YOU ARE ALREADY ENROLLED, then you must re-enroll online via the account portal. Please visit www.cpa125.com and follow the instructions below
Open Enrollment Important Notes
- If adding a spouse to medical/dental a copy of marriage certificate is required
- If adding a dependent to medical/ dental a copy of birth certificate is required
- School Dept employees enrolling for the first time will need to obtain an Eligibility Form from the School Dept HR Office.
- All changes become effective July 1st
- Deductions begin the first week of June
- Be sure to check your deductions on your payroll checks for accuracy. Any discrepancies should be immediately reported to HR-City Hall @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>