- Human Relations
ResponsibilitiesThe Human Relations Office oversees and coordinates all employee related issues for the City of Lowell, including employment opportunities and benefits.
The Human Relations Office welcomes all previous, current, and prospective employees to learn more about Human Relations at the City of Lowell by visiting our pages located in the left hand column of this page.
2023-2024 ANNUAL OPEN ENROLLMENT
APRIL 5th, 2023 - MAY 3rd, 2023
This is your annual opportunity to enroll, disenroll, make changes to plans, and add/remove dependents to your benefits.
All enrollment and change forms must be submitted to the Human Relations Office- City Hall by the deadline of 4:00PM, MAY 3rd, 2023.
GIC medical plan information
GIC Medical Enrollment/Change Form:
IMPORTANT! Please review your medical benefits-FY 2024, effective 7/1/2023 there have been plan name changes, plan design changes, and copay changes
Delta Dental Plan Information
Dental Enrollment/Change Form:
FY24 Open Enrollment Rate Sheet:
Current Plan Year Rates (FY23)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Information
*NEW ENROLLEES: Complete and return the form directly to CPA by email or fax
FSA New Enrollee Form:
**IF YOU ARE ALREADY ENROLLED IN FSA: You will need to re-enroll online via the account portal. Re-enrollment is not automatic. You must renew each plan year. Please visit www.cpa125.com and follow the instructions below
******IMPORTANT HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN CHANGES******!!
- AllWays Health Partners is now called Mass General Brigham Health Plan HMO plan.
- Harvard Independence and the Tufts Navigator will merge and become the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Explorer POS plan.
- Tufts Spirit and the Harvard Pilgrim Primary Choice will merge and become the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Quality HMO plan.
- Unicare Basic w/CIC for those living outside of New England will become Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Access America plan.
- Unicare Basic w/CIC for those living in New England will become Unicare Total Choice plan. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Open Enrollment Important Notes
- If adding a spouse to medical/dental a copy of marriage certificate is required
- If adding a dependent to medical/ dental a copy of birth certificate is required
- School Dept employees enrolling for the first time will need to obtain an Eligibility Form from the School Dept HR Office.
- All changes become effective July 1st
- Deductions begin the first week of June
- Be sure to check your deductions on your payroll checks for accuracy. Any discrepancies should be immediately reported to HR-City Hall @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>