The Human Relations Office oversees and coordinates all employee related issues for the City of Lowell, including employment opportunities and benefits.
The Human Relations Office welcomes all previous, current, and prospective employees to learn more about Human Relations at the City of Lowell by visiting our pages located in the left hand column of this page.
2020-2021 ANNUAL OPEN ENROLLMENT
APRIL 6, 2020 - JUNE 1, 2020
This is the one time a year you can enroll and make changes to your City of Lowell benefits. For detailed information see our Benefit Enrollment Newsletter. All enrollment and change forms must be submitted to the Human Relations Office- City Hall by the deadline of June 1, 2020.
NEW ENROLLEES must complete the form and return to HR-City Hall
IF YOU ARE ALREADY ENROLLED, you must re-enroll online via your account portal. Visit www.cpa125.com
- If adding a spouse to medical/dental a copy of marriage certificate is required
- If adding a dependent to medical/ dental a copy of birth certificate is required
- School Dept employees enrolling for the first time will need to obtain an Eligibility Form from the School Dept HR Office.
- All changes become effective July 1st
- Deductions begin the first week of June
- Be sure to check your deductions on your payroll checks for accuracy. Any discrepancies should be immediately reported to HR-City Hall @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>