ResponsibilitiesThe Human Relations Office oversees and coordinates all employee related issues for the City of Lowell, including employment opportunities and benefits.
The Human Relations Office welcomes all previous, current, and prospective employees to learn more about Human Relations at the City of Lowell by visiting our pages located in the left hand column of this page.
2023-2024 ANNUAL OPEN ENROLLMENT
APRIL 5th, 2023 - MAY 3rd, 2023
This is the one time a year you can enroll and make changes to your City of Lowell benefits.
All enrollment and change forms must be submitted to the Human Relations Office- City Hall by the deadline of 4:00PM, MAY 3rd, 2023.
***PLAN AND RATE INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED ONCE IT BECOMES AVAILABLE****
GIC plan information & Forms
Notice for Fallon Health Plan Members
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Information
NEW ENROLLEES must complete the form and return to HR-City Hall
IF YOU ARE ALREADY ENROLLED, then you must re-enroll online via the account portal. Please visit www.cpa125.com and follow the instructions below
The FSA account portal will be open for re-enrollment beginning April 6th until May 4th, 4:00 PM
Open Enrollment Important Notes
- If adding a spouse to medical/dental a copy of marriage certificate is required
- If adding a dependent to medical/ dental a copy of birth certificate is required
- School Dept employees enrolling for the first time will need to obtain an Eligibility Form from the School Dept HR Office.
- All changes become effective July 1st
- Deductions begin the first week of June
- Be sure to check your deductions on your payroll checks for accuracy. Any discrepancies should be immediately reported to HR-City Hall @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>