Garage Parking Passcard
Purchase a Passcard
- Visit www.lazparking.com
- Click Subscribe
- Type in Lowell Ma
- Select the Garage you would like
- Click on learn more
- Fill out Monthly application form under monthly rates
Once this is done you will receive a call when your passcard is ready for pick up.
Reminder: in the comment section please add reason for applying for a passacard example: “I am a LHS student”, or “I am a downtown resident”
All passcards can be purchased at the online or by visiting the garage office that you wish to park.
In order to purchase a passcard you will need to do the following:
- Show your current vehicle registration.
- Fill out the passcard registration form.
- Setup payment.
- You may pay by either check-or credit card, payable 6 months in advance.
- You may also sign up for automatic debit from your credit card or bank account.
- Make a one time, non-refundable administration fee payment of $10.
- Review the complete set of rules and regulations you will receive upon purchase.
- Any outstanding parking citations from the City of Lowell must be paid.
To cancel your passcard:
- Go to the garage office
- Return your card
- Cancel your account (to stop the billing on your account)
- You will be required to pay for any usage on the passcard at either the daily rate or the monthly rate if it is after the 1st of the month (to be determined by facility supervisor)
To reinstate your passcard:
- Go into the garage office
- Inform them that you had a passcard and that you returned it
- You will be required to fill out another registration card
- Pay the current monthly rate
- Pay the one time administration fee of $10
If you have additional comments, questions, or concerns, please contact the Parking and Garages Department at 978-674-4014 for assistance.