Motor Vehicle Collision


If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone is injured, or if there is over $1,000 in damage to a vehicle or property, you must submit an accident report to the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (MA RMV) within five days.

You must also submit a copy of the accident form to the Lowell Police Department, and one to your insurance company.

You can now download the Massachusetts Operators Accident Report from the MA RMV.