Request for Repair / Replace of a Street Light

Reporting Street Light

If a street light is out or malfunctioning it should be reported directly to the Electrical Division by filling out the Repair / Replace Street Light form.

Helpful Information

It is helpful to know the pole number and nearest street address when the problem is reported. Residents should include their name, address and telephone number. Requests will be inspected within two weeks of receipt. Repairs will be scheduled every Thursday.

Reports of light problems received between Wednesday and the end of the day on the following Tuesday will be scheduled for attention on Thursday. Please note that some lights are the responsibility of other public or private groups. For example, spotlights installed on light poles to private property are the responsibility of the property owner; lights on the Rourke Bridge are owned by Mass Highway.