Request if a Tree is on City or Private Property

To find out if a tree is on City or Private property, you will need to contact the Street Department 978-674-1807. The Foreman will work with the Engineering Department to determine ownership. If the City owns it, action will be taken to make it safe. If you own it, making it safe will be your responsibility.